We, at Cheyenne Tree Farms, guarantee that all of our trees and shrubs are:
- True to name.
- In good condition when sold.
- Able to grow providing they receive the proper planting and maintenance.
In the event of a tree, shrub, or evergreen casualty with in one year of purchase, Cheyenne Tree Farms will provide a one time in store credit for 50% of the product purchase price (excluding delivery and installation) towards the purchase of a similar item. This means that warranty on a tree will be redeemed on a replacement tree of similar size and the warranty on a shrub will be redeemed on a replacement shrub of similar size. Warranty on multiple items cannot be combined towards the purchase of one item.
To redeem your warranty:
Call in to get advice, your plant may be still alive! If the Associate advises to use your warranty:
- Bring you proof of purchase (receipt).
- Bring the deceased for a post-mortem examination to find out what happened.
Not everything is covered by warranty, seasonal warranty will be provided on:
- Sale Plants
No warranty is provided for the following:
- Items that have been damaged by animals.
- Items that have been damaged by mechanical damage.
Our Warranty is conditional and the following are required to keep your warranty valid:
- Do not use any ground coverings (this includes landscape fabric, rock, mulch, etc.) within 3′ of the base of the plant.
- Do not plant trees within 8′ of any drainage swale, between houses, or within 10′ of sump pump drainage.
- Do not plant anything where water will stand or collect at the base of the plant.
Plants are living organisms and their survival depends on the planting and care that you provide. We are more than happy to provide you with information on the proper planting and care of the plants you purchase. Feel free to call if you have any questions or concerns, our staff is eager to help!